Ten Point Program
1. Collections: The different collections will demonstrate styles from around the world. The different collections will mark the history of this recorded beginning of Ball Point Pen Art. The patent was in 1938 for domestic usage which means 63 years artists could draw with this medium. My art usage of BallPoint Pens dates back past 41 years to 1968. Other collections or artists will surface, demonstrating styles, color, line, shadings, shapes or multiple subjects. A Historical document of Ball Point Pen Art/ BallPoint Pen Art it’s development and expanding throughout time. A new millennium will mark our further. The birthing of this new art medium is pre 2000. Time records the development and growth into the twenty-first century. My guidelines or directions will clearly display a complete range of art related actions.
2. Archives: This would show the art world international styles or development, with varies cultural practices. The archive would have collected global pictures demonstrating wide interest or subjects. The art works completed with the BallPoint Pen is a universal treasure. Here in the United States of America BallPoint Pen Art/ BallPoint Pen Art was founded as an American Folk Art.
3. Half Tones: The advancement of the Ball Point Pen Art via this new style made possible only with an oil base ink supply. The BallPoint Pen has the thinnest point or tip of any standard art tools, delivering and oil-based ink forming the most detailed line in Art History. The BallPoint Pen delivers oil-based ink while all other pen systems use water-based inks. The half tone is part of Art evolution at this point in time. Recording this expression in art history is what we are doing here now and throughout time.
4. Colors: 10 different colored inks used in constructing Ball Point Pen Art. Can be shown with Lundy Pens or several other colors of different manufactures. This places the Ball Point Pen Art in history as another colorful art medium. The interest in this medium will develop as the information or money making happens. There are hundreds of millions of artists that await the economical growth through art sales or sponsorship or related interests.
5. Products: commercial usages of the camera ready Ball Point Pen Art. Having copies of color without those color separations make this stage of publishing every so simple, from the days of old. Make a simple color print or color lazar copy. This can lead to inexpensive production of informational matter's or the product field. The material product will indicate sales material. This can represent income for most artists. Usage fees or in that area of royalties of the art works.
6. Portraits: Different pictures being offered in this new medium, Ball Point Pen Art. The black and white or colored, both has backgrounds available. The imaged or the solid colored ones. The portraits are based on the first thing color. The one color without any background. The next would be multicolored portraits ranging in areas of colors, cold or warm in nature. The backgrounds would be base on material you bring up. Person most provided all material for the pictures or the backgrounds.
7. Contests: The surrounding support groups are those that often drag their economical development of the artists, forming this or other new international art mediums. The Ball Point Pen companies take in close to three billion dollars per year selling their pens. Take a look on the percentage or amount spent on the development of there on interest. The next revolution on their pen industry is Ball Point Pen Art. The archive and contest or advertisement is the way those pen companies can place this interest together. Their paid plan is the tracts of history along with our art. The Ball Point Pen Art medium is bigger than any one artist and takes a collection or people or events thru time in order to make it work.
8. Media: All the Art media which are promoting this new art medium as their own interest being their place in history is counted up as they take part. The door is wide open in this field of interest and those making it work. The shaping of the art world and our lives are before us again. Every person has the opportunity to develop his or her interest or part of this great art medium. Paper magazines or journals will print their outlook in this field. Introducing what selected knowledge's or views about Ball Point Pen Art. Recording furthers out of the past that will form tomorrow’s artists lives.
9. Publications: Wants the artists gets their originals organized what's next? Getting them published would be in order. Ball Point Pen Art is a New World Class Art Movement. Being a new Art Medium plays an important event pertaining to the publication field. It's new in the Art World. The Art magazines, news papers and other media have many different things to present our American. History is in the making and it's the job of these different media outlets to bring this to the Art World art large. Produce new Art!
10. Educational: The opportunity to teach Ball Point Pen Art in every University or Collage around the world. All major Museums or Galleries would display our works as well. Teaching the international community how these art works will fit within society at large. The economical interest is what the artists want to see. The ability to make a great living off of something counts with those with families.
Ballpointpenart.com is my first Internationally registered domain name. This site to be will have a commercial portrait service, information, links, pricing, contracts, law, copyrights plus our opinions. Ballpointpenart.net is our other domain name. This site would represent, communications, other artist’s works, educational, children references and related links. A networking place for organizing international ball point pen art works and the artists. We will present a total program based on societies infrastructures. The programs will be covered within this site.
Mr. Jerry Stith