As seen in the Philadelphia News and The Navigator News, Oksana Sulimova, a professional artist and Russian Federation certified art teacher, is very pleased to announce that she will be offering art classes, including individual and group instruction, for children and adults at the Community Center of the Arts (CCA) located at 612 Second Street Pike, Southampton, PA 18966.
- Classes are now forming for the fall!
- As a Center faculty member and supporter, she has her own dedicated class room and is available by appointment. Please feel free to contact Ms. Sulimova either by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 267-265-4895 for more information.
- Currently group art classes for children are scheduled for Saturdays and Sundays.
- Individual instruction is available in the early evenings M-F but hours are flexible.
- Hourly rates are very reasonable.
- Classes are taught in English and Russian!
The Community Center of the Arts is dedicated to "providing the best education possible" and is located on the web at http://www.ccoarts.org/
October is National Arts and Humanities Month!!!
So, please support Fine-Art.Com in its invaluable efforts as well as local, regional and national organizations dedicated to the arts and humanities. One such important contributor is the Russian-Americans United Arts Council, a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting and developing local artists from the former Soviet Union and helping them to showcase their talents in the new world. Their vision is to enrich the lives of Russian-Americans by providing services and partnerships among the artists and arts/cultural organizations while promoting the artistic heritage of the community.
The Russian-Americans United Arts Council is located on the web at http://russianamericansarts.us/ and http://www.russianamericansarts.us/index.html
Get involved-Join in their efforts as well as others that lend vital support to the Arts today! Thank you!!!
Remember, "Art lends perspective and perspective changes how we view our world."